It’s the time of year to enjoy TROPICAL destinations, so we decided to share with you a special heaven on earth.
Here are our TOP 7 must do things for sailors in PHUKET AREA Thailand
1. In KOH PANAK island – take your dinghy for an adventure through the 50m tunnel, and don’t forget to take your torch with you.
2. In KO HONG – Take a kayak or SUP and enter the magical natural lagoon surrounded by high limestone rocks. Stop, and take a deep breath, it’s an extraordinary scene, full of rich vegetation.
3. In DUSIT THANI KRABI beach resort – Take a break and go for a Thai massage and a great meal ashore in one of the restaurants, you can anchor right in front of the resort.
4. In the area of AO NANG – take an authentic cooking class and learn the art of thai food in the midst of the jungle, with special techniques and secrets from the thai kitchen. A combination of herbs, ginger, kfir lime and lots of coconut cream to control the heat…
5. In KO DAM KHWAN stop for a breakfast on anchor and a snorkeling session in the crystal turquoise waters of the shallow reef.
6. In KO LANTA island in kantiang bay – sip on a fruity cocktail and enjoy live music and fire dancing in “why not bar”.
7. In KO PHI PHI island – climb to the “view point” on the top of the hill to foresee a magnificent sunset filling the sky with a range of pink red and purple colors.