While sailing around Mallorca, Spain, the moment has come when every boat owner has to think about where he will store his boat until next season…
Points for thought:
* Price – leaving the boat in Mallorca Island costs double or even four times the price in the Barcelona area
* Shelter – how protected the marina from the weather conditions
* Facilities & maintenance and a possibility to take the boat out of the water (usually reduces costs)
* Accessibility – Is there an airport close by? How long will it take to get to the boat for your next sailing vacation?
* We used the Navily app to get ideas, suggestions, and a price, very useful.
No comments yet. Leave a Comment
Leave a Reply